Question about Computers & Internet
I am being repeatedly logged off gmail. I log back on and sometimes, within seconds, it logs me off again. This is extremely annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I'd suggest booting into Safe Mode (press F8 after the POST information is finished on bootup) and then you should see an option for Administrator. If you can sign in successfully there, go to Control Panel and create a new account under User Accounts. Boot normally after that and see if you can sign in the new account.
Two questions: 1) is this XP or Vista? and 2) did you recently make any significant changes to the software (namely try to change the Certificate of Authenticity)? If what I suggested works, I'd say boot into Safe Mode again and then run System Restore for Windows. Set the system back to about a week ago and try logging in normally.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
Here is a sight that I hope will help you out a lot, So I hope this does the trick for you, If the link don't work when you click it just copy and paste in your upper address bar and read the page you can learn a lot and should be very happy to figure this out ,, Ok I hope this works for you if not let me know, and I'll do what I can to help you out,
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
When it comes to viruses, there is really no for-sure way to solve it. It's pretty much hit and miss. Your last resort (and often the only resort) is a complete system restore from the CDs. But try the following:
1) Try to load in safe mode. When you turn the computer on, and just after the boot screen goes away, start repeatedly pressing the "F8" key. A menu will pop up, where you will select "safe mode". If it loads into that, try and do a virus scan and get rid of the virus or viruses that are causing the trouble. If that's a no go (can't load safe mode, can't remove viruses)
2) Download and burn the "Ultimate Boot CD" from http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download.html. There are several different sites listed to download from. Get an "iso" version. You'll need to "burn the image" to your CD (don't just copy the file there) using Nero, or some other burning program. Then, load the computer from that CD. There is a virus scanning feature on the CD. Try that. (I'm assuming that you have access to a second PC)
If that doesn't work, then you will need to restore your system. If there is data you want to save on the drive, you could bring the laptop to a professional and have him recover that data. Best Buy will do it for a fee. Once you're done, be SURE you get good up to date antivirus software. So many websites, emails, and downloads come pre-loaded with all sorts of things waiting to destroy your computer. Good AV software and a bit of common sense will keep those nasty viruses away!
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
SOURCE: immediate logoff after login
1. Boot using your winxp cd.
2. Enter recovery console.
3. at the command prompt go to
4. next type:
copy userinit.exe wsaupdater.exe
5. exit and reboot normally. You should now be able to logon. But you're not done yet!
6. run regedit
7. find the Userinit key in:
8. modify the entry:
so that it reads:
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
try disabling wi-fi device.it's probably pci-e if it is built in.i had this problem in my thinkpad t500.when i log without enabling wi-fi.it works great.when i log with wi-fi enabled.it stays about 1 min then freezes.right now i changed power settings for pci-e and now it seems working fine. try this
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | gmail.com Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2014 | ourWorld.com ourWorld
Jan 01, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2013 | Google Gmail
Aug 03, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Nov 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!