Question about Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
If it's showing that much of usage, then please follow the following steps:
1. Connect the phone to PC in storage mode.
2. Open command line from run section in start menu.
3. Do it by typing cmd from run.
4. Then switch to the drive no of your phone by typing (for eg if it's 'e' type e:)
5. In the command line type attrib -s -h *.* and press enter.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 20, 2009 | HTC P4300
Apr 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Dec 30, 2008 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jun 05, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E840 Smartphone
Feb 26, 2007 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: