Question about Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
If it's showing that much of usage, then please follow the following steps:
1. Connect the phone to PC in storage mode.
2. Open command line from run section in start menu.
3. Do it by typing cmd from run.
4. Then switch to the drive no of your phone by typing (for eg if it's 'e' type e:)
5. In the command line type attrib -s -h *.* and press enter.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 20, 2009 | HTC P4300
Apr 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Dec 30, 2008 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jun 05, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E840 Smartphone
Feb 26, 2007 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: