Question about Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
If it's showing that much of usage, then please follow the following steps:
1. Connect the phone to PC in storage mode.
2. Open command line from run section in start menu.
3. Do it by typing cmd from run.
4. Then switch to the drive no of your phone by typing (for eg if it's 'e' type e:)
5. In the command line type attrib -s -h *.* and press enter.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jun 08, 2011 | Cameras
Dec 08, 2010 | SanDisk 1GB Memory Stick M2 Memory Card
Jul 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 22, 2010 | Lands Phones
Sep 01, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Feb 06, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 05, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 12, 2008 | Kingston flash memory card - 256 MB -...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: