- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
take out your sound card first.go in to windows.install the drivers again.shutdown the pc.put in the sound card.see if that works.if that does nt work try to disable the onboard sound.restart the pc and see if it works?let me know if it works?
1. Go to: http://www.geniusnet.com/
2. Click on "Service & Support"
3. Click on "Drivers"
4. Click on the tabe labelled "sound Card".
5. Find your sound card model on the page.
6. Select your platform from the drop down menu opposite to your sound card's model.
6. Click "Downlod", then click on the driver's file name in the window that will pop up. The download of your sound card's driver will start.
Check whether the sound card drivers compatible with your present operating system. if your Pc built with Vista OS. then Get a vista driver from its official website.Some times When you install any devices or driver that might change the system files. even it may corrupt the files due to its incompatibility. Some mother board and Bios does not support some type of Sound cards . if your Motherboard has onboard audio .then disable it through Bios utility. uninstall the sound card,drivers. Remove the Sound card. REplug it. Restart the Pc. this time you can get add new hardware window. install the drivers. if problem still persists contact service centre.