Question about Samsung LE22B350 22 LCD TV
I auto tune digital channels, get their names and programs but no image or sound.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Digital tuning
You'll need to go into service mode and do a factory reset.
To enter service mode you'll need to press these buttons on your remote in the following order:-
Standby-info-menu-mute-standby.You'll need to do it fairly quickly and be patient it doesn't always go into it first time,don't press and hold the buttons.
The service menu should appear on the screen.Use the up /down cursor to scan down to option number 12 (factory reset)and then press the right cursor wait will appear on the screen and the set will go to standby(don't worry this is normal)
Reboot the set and retune and all should be well
Posted on Nov 04, 2007
SOURCE: Digital Tv is stuck on a channel
I have found the solution at last :)
Put the TV in standby and press these buttons in order
Info, Menu, Mute and Power on.
You will then see a hidden menu, on line 12 select reset
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
If the channel icon is greyed out and you cannot tune the channels press the TV/DTV button on the remote control unit the icon is not greyed out and tuning is possible.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2013 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-46XBR2 46 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 11, 2011 | LG 32LD350 32 in. LCD TV
Automatically searches and adds available channels to the memory.
Select "ANT in"
Select Cable or Antenna Select "Auto"
Select a scanning mode
Auto channel setup
Select "Auto program"
Select "ANT in"
Select scanning mode (ALL channels/Analog only/Digital only
Start scanning the channels
Available channels (analog/digital) are automatically set.
All channels: Scans digital and analog channels
Analog only: Scans Analog channels only
Digital only: Scans Digital channels only
Confirm registered channels
If OK is not pressed after selecting "Apply", the channels will not be saved.
The channel will be saved when no operation is performed for 60 seconds and
the "Manual program" menu will also exit automatically.
If you perform scanning more than twice, previously saved channels are erased.
About broadcasting systems
Analog (NTSC): Conventional broadcasting
Digital (ATSC): New programming that allows you to view more channels
featuring high-quality video and sound
[Use "UP ' DOWN ' RIGHT ' LEFT] AND 'OK"] keys to selcet and proceed.
Mar 07, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U Plasma TV
Jan 19, 2010 | Samsung LA46A550 46 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Nov 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD 23 in. LCD TV
Aug 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2008 | TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: