Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Receiving 2 error codes in maintenance mode e719 and e355. I have tried clearing them but no luck.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: E355 0001
You should really be more detailed than that.
E020 is a drum code, magenta if i am correct. Replace that and that should take care of that one.
E604 i believe is the finisher (going from memory). Haven't seen a E355.
If you are having this many error codes, call a canon technician. it could be something that connects the 3.
Posted on Nov 29, 2009
try to reset the error code enter the simulation press * then press simultaneous2,8,then press again * then press copier then function,clear,err, OK then off/on
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
SOURCE: i have problem canon ir
How to clear the error code:
1. Enter Service Mode: Press * Additional Functions, 2&8 simultaneously, then * Additional Functions again.
2. Then select the [COPIER] option. Under [COPIER], select the Function tab.
3. Under the [FUNCTION] tab, select the [CLEAR] option.
4. In [CLEAR] there is a selection E355-CLR. Select it and hit OK.
5. Reboot the machine.
If the error occurs again:
1. Make sure the connection is secure and tight to the Main-Controller board from the connector cable to the Serial Number board below.
2. Reseat the Main-Controller board into its slot.
3. Go into service mode and clear the error code as explained above.
* If the error still continues, you probably have a bad Serial Number board and it needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
E719 The communication between the card reader and the image processor PCB is disrupted.
Possible cause: The wiring is faulty (short circuit, open circuit). The card reader is faulty. The image processor PCB is faulty
Posted on Dec 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2016 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 02, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 28, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 20, 2013 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 11, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 27, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Feb 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Nov 15, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Sep 11, 2005 | Toshiba e355 Pocket PC
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!