When connected to ac output, it does not charge, green light does not turn on. when connected to computer it charges with a display.. that hardware problem..then goes off and on thre to four times and then starts charging...
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your manual is here. The section on charging states, that green blinking means your battery is fully charged but blinking red means that your charger is faulty. I would say repairable.
1. Plug the female connector of the AC power cord (supplied) to the AC receptacle on the charger and plug in the male connector on the AC power cord into the wall outlet.
2. The On/Off LED indicator is blinking RED, this is abnormal. Unplug AC power cord from the on-board battery charger and wall outlet. Charger may need to be replaced. Contact an Invacare dealer or qualified technician.
3. When the On/Off LED indicator light is Off, charger is Off.
4. When the Charge LED indicator light is YELLOW, the batteries are charging.
5. When the Charge LED indicator light is solid GREEN, the batteries are fully charged (as their condition will allow).
6. When charging is complete, unplug the male connector of the AC power cord from the wall outlet and then unplug the female connector of the AC power cord from the AC receptacle on the charger.
Does it NEED a charge? The camera can get screwed up. It has to turn ON to charge. For the most reliable charge do NOT use the computer. I use my computer to 'top off' the batteries. If they are really dead I use wall charger.
Make sure that the USB cable is properly plugged in and use the original cable that came with your player. Try a USB plug o the back of the computer. These plugs have more power available.
Computer in Hibernation mode
Make sure the computer isn't entering hibernation or sleep mode while the device is connected. The computer must be ON in order to charge your player. Check you screensaver and power settings.
USB Port 2.0
Make sure the player is connected to a USB 2.0 port (1.1 occasionally causes charging problems).
Make sure the battery is fully charged. It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the battery.
Depending on what Sansa player you have, make sure it's up to date with the latest firmware.
AC charger (optional)
AC chargers (sold separately) have a 500-1000 milliamp max output, which provides much better charging ability than a USB port. These accessories are available on our online store.
Next try and reset the player.
Resetting the player:
1. Slide and hold the Power switch up for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power switch.
3. To turn the player on, slide the Power switch up then release instantly.
Once it is back working, go to the SanDisk support site and get the updater program and update your firmware.
Checking AC Output
1. After the battery voltage and connections have been checked, disconnect the inverter.s AC output wires from
the power distribution system and connect a light to the AC output of the inverter/charger.
2. Disconnect the remote panel to eliminate it as a possible problem.
3. Turn the inverter ON using the power switch on the front panel of the inverter. The 100-watt light should
illuminate. Measure the voltage at the AC output wires using the multimeter. The reading should be 114.126
VAC or approximately 230 VAC if the unit is an international model. If the light does not illuminate, there is
a problem with the inverter. Contact Xantrex technical support.
the Magellan Maestro can not be charged using the USB connection.
make sure green light is on if using the car charger and let it plugged in for awhile, then hold the power button (up to ten seconds) until it starts..if that fails
The following Magellan
800,860,2000,2200t,2500,3000,3050,3100,3140,4000,4040,4050 and the 6000t are
known to have faulty dc connectors...if your Magellan gps is not charging or
will not power up, its most likely the dc power port.
This issue can be caused by any of the below possibilities.
1.- Computer AC / DC cable is bad not allowing the computer battery to charge. 2.- Battery is bad. 3.- Battery charger board is bad.
Solutions: 1.- Computer AC / DC cable is bad not allowing the computer battery to charge
Verify that the AC and or DC cable is not bad by testing the computer only with the power plug connected and the battery out of the laptop. 2.- Battery is bad
It is possible that if the power plug is good that the computer battery is bad. Leave the computer connected to the power with the battery connected in the computer for at least one hour; if the battery does not charge, consider having the battery and/or the laptop serviced or repaired.
If the computer and/or battery is not in warranty consider just replacing the battery as it is very likely that it is just a bad battery. 3.- Battery charger board is bad
If the battery has been replaced or an alternate battery from an alternate identical laptop does not work in the computer, it is likely that the power or charger board within the laptop is bad. It is recommended that the laptop be serviced or repaired.
This will fix your problem.
Don't forget to rate my help! :-) Thank you for using FIXYA! Pablo