Question about Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Posted on Jul 26, 2013
If your canon pixma ip2770 is not responding. You can do this step.
step 1: turn off the printer then unplug d connector.
step 2: unplug the power cords.
step 3: connect it again. and turn on the printer.
If it is not working. Repeat the steps 2 - 3 times.
If the problem is not resolved, take it back where you purchased it or consult for printer technician/ specialist.
Posted on Oct 25, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have a canon printer
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP2000
Apr 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
4,686 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: