1. i've looked everywhere; but, i can't find a fill level. 2. the digital readout for the room humidity level stays at 50% all the time. i have another humidity level readout; and, it says the room is at 27.6%.
Re: fill level & digital readout (bemis humidifier)
There is a sticker that comes in the owner's manual that apparently falls out frequently. I was told that the fill level is two inches below the top edge of the reservoir. I am going to mark mine with a Sharpie since stickers have a tendency to fall of when wet.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Mine would not turn on at all, found the contact pads for the buttons was corroded. Used an eraser and cleaned them, working good now. Of course the whole thing has to come apart to get to the contact pads.
MORE INFO HERE THAN THE BOOK SAYS
1. The sensor is capable of picking up the moisture in the air
2. The sensor is normally built in to these items and you can change the filter with no results
3. These units are designed for much smaller areas in terms of the dehumid. features although advertisements say different
4. Whe3n you cleaned your screen filter, ensure you run water through the same filter for best results
thanks for your question, seems to me you have a calcium build up inside the unit, something has slowed down the humidification process and that would be the most likely cause, you should run some diluted (CLR) through it and this should take care of the build up, leave it set for a while with the diluted solution in it then drain it out, and refill, give that a try and it should help, also check to make sure the fan is not getting cloged with dust and clean that too, thanks again for your question, please let us know how we did, mr.grzz
On my water wheel several parameters must be met. 1. Power on, cord plugged in. 2. Water in tank, the float arm needs to move to indicate water present, the red light on the dash indicates no water. 3. Humidity controll set higher than the room atmosphere humidity, clockwise is higher on mine. 4. The fan speed selecter must be on either high or low, the fan won't run unless one position is selected. I hope this helps
1. Remove tank from base. Turn upside down and unscrew filling cap. Fill tank with clean, cool, distilled, or tap water. Water temp should NEVER be too hot or too cold. Return tank to base and let sit for a few minutes. Be sure the filling cap of the tank is tightened firmly.
2. Plug power cord into a 110-120V AC wall outlet only. Turn power switch to "on" position. Power light will illuminate. Turn mist nozzle until desired level is being released. Aim nozzle away from furniture and walls.
3. Always turn humidifier off when water runs* out. Unit will continue to operate when tank is empty. *Humidifier will run up to 12 hrs on low; 6 hrs on high.
DO NOT LET WATER SIT IN TANK FOR LONG. THIS CAN ENCOURAGE BACTERIAL GROWTH.
Place unit on level surface away from direct sunlight.
DO NOT ADD MEDICATION OF ANY TYPE INTO THE NOZZLE, BASE, OR WATER TANK.
ALWAYS LEAVE ROOM DOOR PARTLY OPEN. DO NOT MOVE, TILT, OR EMPTY WHILE OPERATING.
Mild bleach and water solution for cleaning, never detergent.
Clean every 3rd day during use. Clean after long storage
Humidity varies from room to room. Aim for 30 - 50% relative humidity. If windows/ walls fog or frost, reduce mist intensity. If room too humid, ventilate by opening door or window; adjust mist intensity.
i realize this answer is a year old; but, i would guess you didn't let the wick become saturated before running. fill the resevoir with water, then let the humidifier sit idle while the wick is saturating. when it is completely saturated, the refill light will go off. refill the resevoir with additional water, as needed. then you can run the humidifier.