Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please
Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator
Enter The Puk code and Yes
Enter The pin code and Yes
So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Posted on Nov 06, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: n70 phone lock code fogotten
Try a reset:
First turn it OFF, take the SIM card out.
Press * 3 send at the same time and turn phone on. Keep them pressed untill the reset screen appears.
Give it time to reset.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
try this one ,i hope it will works on you..
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Galaxy S is frozen, pull the battery out and
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage,
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work, use this second method below,
1. Shut Down Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
2. Now press the Volume up, Home and Power button together.
3. When Samsung Symbol shows up release the power.
4. Then there is a boot Menu. Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
If YES is selected, all data including third-party applications will be deleted from your
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory
Posted on Feb 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2015 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
May 04, 2014 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Apr 16, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Jan 17, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Oct 23, 2012 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Jul 10, 2012 | Samsung Mobile Phone Galaxy Pocket S5300...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!