Question about Maytag MEW5527B Electric Single Oven
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Ovens
Hey friend, thanks for your post!
I see that your Electrolux wall oven is displaying an "F14" error code. "F14" stands for display tail missing, which means you could have an issue within your main control board or keypad. I would perform a reset on your appliance which can be done by flipping your household circuit breaker off for roughly ten minutes. If that does not correct the issue I would suggest seeking a professional to come out properly diagnose and repair your appliance. I hope this is helpful. -Matt
Aug 31, 2014 | Electrolux ICON Designer E30EW75GSS 30"...
May 26, 2011 | Maytag Ovens
• The F5 error code indicates that the oven sensor has changed its resistance value and has failed to read the oven temperature correctly.
• If you choose the repair the range yourself it is fairly easy to do.
• REMOVE POWER to the range and then open oven door and locate the pencil like probe protruding from the back of the oven cavity near the ceiling.
• Locate and remove the screws that are holding the sensor to the oven liner.
• Carefully remove the sensor and connecting wire harness to the point were you can get to the connector. Install new sensor and re-install into oven liner.
• Note!(some sensors have a harness plug and some have ceramic wire connectors).
Jan 31, 2011 | Maytag Ovens
Jul 14, 2009 | Maytag CWE5800A Electric Double Oven
Jan 11, 2009 | Gaggenau EB270 Electric Single Oven
Apr 20, 2008 | Frigidaire FEB27S6DC / FEB27S7DC Electric...
Feb 09, 2008 | Electrolux ICON Designer E30SO75ESS Oven
Mar 22, 2007 | Gaggenau EB294/295 Electric Double Oven
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: