a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depending on which version you have please see the following notes:
How To Factory Reset/Recover the systerm On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 2/SuperPAD 2/Infotmic tablet 2)
1. Press "Power" and "Home" button at the same time, hands off until you see the words on the screen.
2. Select:"wipe data/factory reset" with the "volume" button, and then press "menu" button.
3. Select:"Yes -- delete all user data", and press "menu" button.
4. Wait until you see" Enter erase_cache Data wipe complete" .
5. Press "reset", calibrate it and set the language.
How To Factory Reset/Recover the system On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 3/Flytouch 4/SuperPAD 3/Infotmic 3)
1. first press the "MENU" key, keep pressing the "MENU" key while you press the "POWER" key, remove your hands when you see "recovery" from the screen.
2. Wait a few seconds until it is done. And then the system will start..
A power failure during the firmware writing operation may disable the tablet PC.
* Use a fully charged Battery or dedicated AC Adapter for the firmware update.
* Do not shut off the power during the firmware writing operation
So I see A LOT of people have posted about this issue of the INFOMTIC splash screen appears and then powers off and yet I have not seen one viable answer except "Hold the power button/Volume..." I have done this and to no avail. Is there anything else I can try before I use it as a rectangular frisbee?
I have tried holding the power with the volume up
holding the power with the volume down
Holding the power continuously
Running the battery completely out and then recharging
I don't know what happened to this thing. It worked fairly well then one day it just won't load the Android screen.
You haven't mentioned which version of android it has but you should be able to reset the tablet with the reset button on the back - hold it in for five seconds. If that doesn't work then you could try the solution posted here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/31958-svp-tpc7901-boot-loop-problem.html I am in no way connected with the solution on the link and accept no responsibility if things go wrong. You could always return it if it's under guarantee.
sounds like there's a problem with the ram or the mobo, also does it fail sooner and sooner each time or is it always the same time when it shuts off? i'm just wondering if it's possibly a power adapter problem or something along those lines.