- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if it helps vote itfollow these steps: 1) remove the back case 2) press the power on button 3) remove the battery (button still pressed) 4) insert the battery (button still pressed) repeat 2-3 times, this will solve the issue... if it helps vote it
go into settings, look for wireless controls or bluetooth, should ask you to pair with the name of your bluetooth if it wont, turn off the bluetooth in the phone and turn off the bluetooth itself by holding down the button for about 6 secs till the light blinks a few times then goes out. turn the bluetooth function on on the phone FIRST, wait till it says its on, then turn on the bluetooth itself by holding the button down until the light blinks a few times then you get a solid light, it wont stay solid, it will blink a few times then go out blinking from time to time. go back to your phone and find the bluetooth menu and it should ask you if you want to pair, hit yes or whatever option you have and it should start pairing and then connect or you may have to hit the connect option if you have one they dont all connect automatically sometimes so you have to go through all this when you charge the bluetooth or turn it off. good luck.
Hi there.. I believe that you are one of those very active and busy type people who are always on the move. The general reason I believe that you fone is behaving this way is because you do not allow your fone to charge properly, therefore limiting the lifespan of the battery.
My advice: -try and drain you battery dead until you are unable to turn it on at all.
- secondly,charge your fone till it says fully charged.
-thirdly, when using your fone you can either 1). repeat the previous steps and this time drain it by playin music or 2). try using it with caution..
-lastly, next time you decide to charge your fone make sure it is dead/off till you charge it.It should last you a good 2days if all goes well.
These steps can help you prolong the life of your battery and save you $50 to buy a new one..
That sounds like a problem with either the programming of the phone or something in the circuitry. I'd take it to verizon, they should be able to replace it or diagnose the problem for ya and tell ya how to fix it.
it wont fix your fone but the way tp get the pics and photos off is as follows..... u need another bluetooth enabled phone or pc nearby.,
1. turn fone on. 2. once it has turned on to normal wallpaper take the sim card out whilst leavin the battery on. very tricky but is possible ( i did it to get my pics off) 3 once the battery is out the fone should not freeze and will allow you time to transfer the files via bluetooth
Hmm, never heard this type of problem with V3.
1) Turn it off and disconnect everything and remove the battery. Leave it off for about 5 second. Put back the battery and power it back on and see if it still does the same.
2) If #1 doesn't work, try your best to backup all your data on the phone like contacts, etc that you want to keep. Then take it to your provider store (Cingular, Verizon, T-mobile, etc) and show them the problem. There might be a glitch in the firmware. But your provider should be able to troubleshoot it easily. You might lose all your phone information which was why it's best to back them up first.