Question about Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
Thisis the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list ofcodes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructionsas to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program itwithout using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4.Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until thedevice could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks,then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, pressthe Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until thedevice changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction toforward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
I believe this is your remote. it's listed as pm435s
these are the codes for toshiba 0517, 0419, 0512, 0613, 0719, 0112, 0506, 0111, 0618, 0627, 0437, 0041, 0094, 0802, 0111, 0313, 0715
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2011 | Durabrand DWT1905 TV
Oct 21, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
May 07, 2009 | Philips (PM625S) Remote Control
Apr 03, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Feb 21, 2009 | Durabrand DU1901 TV
Feb 10, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Jan 09, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: