Question about Norcent Technologies DC-1020 Digital Camera

Open Question

Lost USB cable - what type/size?

This usb cable opening is much smaller than any of the ones we have around the house. Anybody know what kind it is so that I can buy a new one?

Norcent's site did not have a user manual. The spec list just says "usb cable" and does not specify the type/size so that I can search for a new one.

Posted by on

  • imnangel469 Jan 20, 2009

    HI ..I am having the same problem but I broke mine and need it replaced. cant seem to find out anywhere what size USB to buy!


1 Suggested Answer

  • 14 Answers

SOURCE: usb cable and battery i need one.

Try going to best buy or to Radio Shack.

Posted on Apr 17, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

We bave used Samsung Camera old one for the wound photo for the patient, recently we had lost accessary to connect to computer printrer.I could not find accessary through the shops in Sydney Australia. Do...

any electronics store should have the cable will be a type of USB cable.. if you take camera into store they will know what cable by looking at the connection on camera. will be around $12AU

May 19, 2014 | Samsung Cameras

2 Answers

Lost cord


It depend on from USB to what type of connection that you camera support. Some of the cords you can find at local electronic or Phone shop store.

Apr 10, 2014 | eVision ClearView Digital Camera

1 Answer

Need USB cord

It could be a mini USB connector, but on Wikipedia, you can find all USB connectors with name and picture.

Mar 21, 2014 | Hello Kitty Sanrio - KT7002 - Compact...

1 Answer

I need a usb cable for a polaroid digital camera for a i1038 model

I tried to find a picture of the USB jack on your camera, but I could only find low resolution types, so I couldn't determine the connector style. You can attempt to locate one by bringing the camera to a local radio Shack, Best Buy, Fry's, etc. to compare the jack to the cables offered at the store.

Some of the more popular styles are shown below:

Some of the USB connectors from left to right; Micro B plug (Micro USB), Mini B plug (Mini USB), Type B plug, Type A jack, and Type A plug.

The micro b and mini b are standard and found "on the shelf" at most of the stores mentioned above - and are used in many smaller (hand held size) or portable USB devices. The type b plug is a common style for printers and other larger devices. The last two are the ends of a standard USB extension cable. The plug is connected to a standard USB jack in most modern computers and allows the jack end to be placed at a convenient location on a desktop etc. to connect a device without having to crawl around the back of the computer on the floor for a jack.

If unable to locate a cable locally, try Polaroid directly, below:

Canada Phone: 888-676-6968
Central and South America (excluding Brazil) Phone: 1-866-663-6661
Website: United Kingdom Phone: 01 78 2753 367
United States Toll Free: 877-456-6055

Good luck! If this was helpful, please rate my reply "4 thumbs up" - thanks you.

Jul 15, 2011 | Cameras

1 Answer

Plesase tell me what cord to purchase to connect my DSC-W-30 camera to the computer, I know it is a USB cord but what is the nomenclature of cord itself?

USB cable kinds can be seen below.


In the upper picture from left to right the second one is "Mini B tip USB" cable. You need this one. You can see mini B tip USB cable in a largers size picture below.
You can find this from any computer parts store. Or any market around you.

May 03, 2010 | Cameras

2 Answers


You can purchase a compatible USB cable at most electronic stores (e.g., Radio Shack) for your camera. It needs to have an 'A' connector at one end and a 'Mini B' connector at the other. They cost from less than $10 to well over $20.

Nov 05, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera

1 Answer

I have misplaced or lost my connection cable to, the cable that connects the Kodak EasyShare camera CX7330 to the comupter so I can download my photos. Wher can I get one, please. Thanxs

By looking at the pictures of your camera. seems you need a stardard usb cable

Click here for a standard usb cable, same that is used in printers.

If you have such cable at home test does the other end fit to the camera if its too big then you need a smaller one.

possibly like this one - click here

if that doesn't look right either look for other cables on ebay.
click here

Just need to find the right shape and type of cable, there are not that many diffrent possibilities, theres no need to buy a brand new over priced one from kodak directly. in the end, its just 4 wires inside a black cable.. noting special.

Jul 23, 2008 | Kodak Cameras

1 Answer

I lost usb cord

I have only seen 3 different types of USB mini cables. 2 have a wider flare on the bottom and the third is actually USB micro which as a little bit smaller and has more than 5 contacts inside on the top and bottom. The 2 that are similar that I own are HP and SONY made for their specific cameras, but neither works 100% in the other brand. I though they were standardized but I find that one has 5 contacts in it and one has 4. Look on Ebay, very cheap and youll get your correct cable.

Feb 10, 2008 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera

Not finding what you are looking for?
Norcent Technologies DC-1020 Digital Camera Logo

Related Topics:

375 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Norcent Technologies Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

98796 Answers


Level 2 Expert

39 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a Norcent Technologies Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides