Question about Vizio Televison & Video
From the following site:
Looks like lots of options. Codes are universal.
1169 1168 0081 0112 0143 1011
0050 1000 1222 1322 1189 0218
0219 0220 0221 0222
Posted on Nov 06, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If it were a Tivo series 3 you might have better luck with it.
I've had my series 2 Tivo for about 2 1/2 years and never found the correct codes for it. I think it works off of a list of TVs manufactures about 3 years ago.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
I hope that you have gotten this resolved, but if not, or if you have any other questions, here are the codes and some simple steps to run through.
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights light up at the top of the remote
2. Punch in a 3 digit code (provided below)
3. Press the # (POUND) button
4. Try powering the tv on/off, and the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step 1 with a different code
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
SOURCE: cant find the right code
1. You always need to include ALL model numbers with your problem description, otherwise no one can help you effectively.
2. There is no such thing as a 'universal remote' since the coding is totally non-standard and may differ from one model to the next even within one manufacturer's current lineup.
3. You may be able to find a listing of models for a given remote here:
When thinking about buying a 'universal' remote, get the model number and check the maker's website for a listing of models the remote can control. Finally, if the remote is older than the set you want to control, it probably won't have the necessary codes to control all of the device's functions if any at all.
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2010 | Samsung Ak59-00104k Remote Control
Nov 09, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Oct 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 21, 2009 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Mar 25, 2009 | Vizio VO37LHDTV10A 37 in. LCD TV
Nov 22, 2008 | Vizio L37 Television
Dec 26, 2007 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 20, 2017 | Vizio Televison & Video
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!