Question about Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: polar ce0537 watch screen goes
Have you had the battery tested? Try that, and we will go from there.Let me know, I can help you it just takes curtain steps to make sure we don't go through a bunch of things we don't have to in correcting this problem.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
You can change the battery in your polar f7 if the battery is worn out.
1. Insert the tip of a pen knife into the lifting point and lifting the back up. The back of the watch is only pressed into place and will come off easily this way.
2. Grab the small clip that is extending across the surface of the battery with a pair of tweezers. Slide the tweezers toward the end that hooks down into the watch. Pull the hook end of the clip out of the watch and remove the clip from the battery
3. Match the old battery with a new one at any electronic store. The store will be able to read the writing imprinted on the battery to make sure that you get the correct battery type for your heart monitor.
4. Press the new battery into the watch making sure that the writing on the battery is facing up.
5. Press the holding clip back into place. Handle the clip with tweezers only, since it is very thin and can be bent or lost easily. Once it is in place, press the back of the watch on.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
SOURCE: I cannot set my Polar
Lengthy setting: It can take a while to change time or adjust weight as the number can be adjusted only upwards in one direction. If you overshoot, you have to keep pressing until the number reaches the top of the range. The number will then loop around and start from zero again.
Posted on Apr 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2015 | Polar Ft7 Mens Heart Rate Monitor Black...
Mar 18, 2014 | Polar RS300X Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Nov 06, 2012 | Polar FT4 Watch
Aug 26, 2012 | Polar AXN500 Heart Rate Monitor Watch HRM...
Apr 26, 2012 | Polar FT4 Watch
Sep 22, 2011 | Watches
Nov 22, 2010 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Nov 18, 2010 | Timex T5J983 Zone Trainer Digital Heart...
Oct 28, 2009 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Apr 23, 2009 | Timex 5G971 Heart Rate Monitor Ring Watch
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!