Question about Verizon Communications LG Chocolate Cell Phone - Black
Immediately dried it off, and as soon as got home, took the hair dryer to it. It has been sitting in rice for ~ 5 days. When I try to power up I get the message, " VX8550 downloader ---do not power off --.
The water spot marker on the battery is red and the X's on the phone marker are red with white background. Can this phone be saved? No the first phone I didn't get insrance on and it is lesss than 4 months old.
How do I disassemble it as my last resort?
You can keep it inside the Refrigerator for 30, in the side rack where the biscuits and medicines can be kept.Most of the misture will be removed and the unit can be restored.This should be done within one hour of the incident, that is before any oxidation reaction takes place with the parts of the unit.If it is late this will be a trial.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Aug 25, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Mar 26, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Mar 15, 2009 | Verizon Communications LG Chocolate Cell...
Oct 19, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: