Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2013 | Televison & Video
on Mar 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 10, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Apr 14, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Nov 01, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jul 19, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
486 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: