Question about Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video PCI Capture Card (683728017118)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Foolw the guide below, this will edit the registry, making the device visible and useful again.....
1. Click Start
and then click All Programs.
2. Click Accessories, and then click Run.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
4. In the navigation pane, locate and then click the following registry subkey:
6. In the right pane, click UpperFilters.
Note You may also see an UpperFilters.bak registry entry. You do not have to remove that entry. Click UpperFilters only. If you do not see the UpperFilters registry entry, you still might have to remove the LowerFilters registry entry. To do this, go to step 8.
7. On the Edit menu, click Delete.
8. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
9. In the right pane, click LowerFilters.
10. On the Edit menu, click Delete.
11. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
12. Exit Registry Editor.
13. Restart the computer.
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2009 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Jun 12, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Mar 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Feb 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2014 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: