- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HP PSC 2210 InkJet Printer.
The following has to be done for checking the Blank Ink Catridge working :
01. Remove the existing Black catridge and Color Catridges from the Printer carefully.
02. Clean the location with a soft cloth with cleaning liquid to make the place dust free.
03. Put the correct black and colour cartridges recommended by HP and that too genuine one.
04. Do not use any refilled or reinked local catridges that will spoil the HP PSC 2210 printer.
05. Re-install the catridges both Black and Colour properly.
06. Take a test print out - both black and colour print outs.
07. Check the Printer status and there is no warning of Cartridges wrongly inserted.
Have a Good day.
What you could try do is to remove both cartridges, close cartridges cover
Unplug printer for awhile, at least 30 minutes
Plug in printer and wait until printer stop
Reinstall both cartridges
This is to let the printer reset and do a new installation of ink cartridges
replace the colour cartridge aLSO AS IT NEEDS some specific colour to start this allignment and to complete but the colour is not getting printed so this error.
remove the cartridges from the printer.unplug the printer for some time.then again ON it and insert the cartridges and try .
sometimes it helps.