Question about HP Laserjet 1020 Workgroup Laser Printer cd & All Plugs Very Good Condition
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do you mean the left margin is too large so all the content is shifted to the right and off the page? If this is the case, it is probably a setting in Pagemaker. In the file menu, choose "page setup" or "print setup". Check the paper size. Check the margins.
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
SOURCE: paper feed
The feed rollers are slipping on the surface of the label, causing the page to load incorrectly. There is no permanent solution at this time. Try one of the following workarounds to correct this issue.
Adjust the top margin using Page Setup.
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
SOURCE: Problem printing business cards
in your program adjust the pic your printing to fit in yours sumtimes u have to adjust your print in preview box your card u made down or up whole thing so it fits in nice for u sumtimes they just dont line up right i had same issue just move your project up with it ok to make it print in box cards u need ok
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
SOURCE: paper feed problems hp PSC 1510
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
In 'Print Preview' look at the margins, and see if anything is too close to the edge of the paper. If it is, then set your margins further from the edge, or drag graphics further from the edge, etc.
To correct the margins that are set to close to the edge of the paper, open the document in Microsoft Word and follow these steps:
You receive a warning dialog box about the unprintable regions.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2012 | Canon LBP6000 Laser Printer
Aug 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | Lexmark Optra T610 Laser Printer
May 23, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2007 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: