All the light flashing
Try this procedure as mentioned.if any mistake in trying the procedure then retry from first step again.so read it carefully and try it.
Brother ML-2040 Toner Light Reset
When replacing the toner cartridge in the Brother HL-2040 with a new cartridge (compatible or remanufactured) the user may experience a problem with the toner light staying on, even with the new toner installed. The procedure below has worked for many folks, so give it a shot.
Open the front cover of the Brother HL-2040 and leave open while completing the following steps:
1.) Turn the printer off.
2.) Hold the ‘go’ button while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
3.) Release the ‘go’ button once all lights are off.
4. )Press the ‘go’ button 2 times.
6.) Press the ‘go’ button 5 times.
7.) The toner light should be off.
8.) The paper light should be on.
9.) Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
Once all steps are successfully completed your “low toner” light should be fixed.
From Brother Service Bulletin
1. Open the Front cover
2. Press and hold the GO button
3. Power ON the printer while continuing to hold the GO button
4. Once the 3 LED’s are lit, release the GO button
5. Press the GO button 2 times. This will cause the LED’s to light solid
6. With the LED’s lit solid, press the GO button 5 times
7. Toner Life End will then reset
8. Close the front cover.
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this
solution and show your appreciation.
Aug 02, 2010 |
Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer