Question about Jensen 8.5'' Overhead DVD Player Package (MVB85) Car Video Player
Opening and closing How can I find a detailed parts list? The screen won't slide in and out. I have found a broken bracket and stripped gears and need to find the parts to replace them.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To check the condition of your original sunroof guides:
- Gl*** in closed position.
- Locate & remove 3 torx bolts on each side of sunroof glass. Lift glass out of sunroof opening & set aside in a safe place.
- Locate "J" shaped cover plate at front of sunroof track assembly. Remove 2 torx bolts from each cover plate.
- Lift up bracket to remove.
- Inspect the plastic guides on each side. The sunroof cables attach to guides on front outer corner. Inspect this area closely for damage.
- Do not operate the sunroof with the J plates removed.Troubleshooting:If the sunroof guides are not broken & the glass is a uniform height along the rear edge your problem may be a stripped gear inside the motor. The motor has a manual override:
- Get access to the motor by removing the map light/switch console or lowering the front of the headliner.
- Insert a large standard screwdriver into the nylon bushing at the center of the motor hub. Push up & turn the screwdriver to manually move the sunroof glass. If the unit will fully open & close manually, you most likely only need a replacement motor.
If your sunroof is stuck in the open position follow these steps to get it closed:
- Remove the glass.
- Try to close the unit without the glass. Many times one side will still be operational and close correctly.
- Try to slide the inoperable lift arm forward. If it moves, slide it forward until it stops.
- You now need to slide the original plastic guide forward to lower the arm to the closed position. Using a standard screwdriver, push it forward. The lift arm should begin to lower.
- If the lift arm will still not fully lower, remove the J plate as explained above, sometimes the sunroof cable will need to be lifted up to allow the guide to fully slide forward.
- Reinstall glass.
May 21, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 31, 2013 | Dewalt Saws
Jul 08, 2012 | Polaris ATV
the ink cartridge carrier won't automatically move to its loading position even
when the printer is on and the cover is open. Follow the steps below:
Unplug the printer from the power source.
With the cover open, hold the solid white strip that connects from the carrier
assembly to the ink cartridge carrier and gently slide the cartridge carrier to
the center of the printer.
Remove the used cartridges.
Load the new cartridges. Close the cover.
5. Plug the printer back to the power source.
Aug 26, 2011 | Lexmark Z2320 InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 07, 2011 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Nov 30, 2009 | KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer
Feb 04, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Oct 18, 2008 | Pioneer SD-643HD5 64" Rear Projection...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: