Question about GPS
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is more information than you can believe pre-loaded into the Garmin unit itself. It has a lot more information stored inside than the user manual that comes with a new unit. Click on the wrench tab at the bottom of the "where to" screen thenhit the help button. If the 8 bars do not offer the specific information you are looking for hit search and type in the specific thing you are looking for. There is a ton of info in there.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Hello, you should be able to achieve this by resetting the GPS since its default is English.
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this position.
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Jul 05, 2010 | Garmin NUVI 270 GPS Receiver
Apr 30, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
Apr 25, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Jul 15, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: