Question about Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee Maker
Popped grey button off little red push button in behind was off to one side .unplugged coffee maker and moved red button back in place very easily with small flat screw driver.works fine now.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Dec 31, 2013 | Bunn A10 Coffee Maker
Dec 16, 2010 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
May 20, 2010 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
Apr 05, 2010 | Braun Tassimo Espresso Machine/Coffee...
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Nov 28, 2009 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Nov 04, 2009 | Bunn Pour-O-Matic VPR
Jun 02, 2009 | Bunn GR10 Coffee Maker
Dec 25, 2008 | Bunn NHB Coffee Maker
May 24, 2008 | West Bend 33600 Coffee Maker
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!