Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips pm 335 universal control
I found the manual for your remote control at:
I looked for the code for a zenith tv and it looks like they're all 3 digit codes. It lists: 002, 008, 115, 215, 405, 407, 601, 701, 713, 903, and 916. If none of these work, I would suggest programming with the code search.
1. Press and hold "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc.) The red indicator will blink, then stay lit.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The indicator light blinks off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in step 2, press each numeric key from 0-9 in turn. When the indicator light blinks off the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat step 4, this time when the indicator light blinks off this is the second digit.
6. Repeat step 4 again to find the third digit.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Here are the GE Universal Remote 4 digit codes for a JVC TV.
0060... 0026... 0197... 0069... 0160...0247... 0923... 0012... 0065... 0067... 0141
Direct Code Entry
1. Press and hold the SETUP
button until the red
indicator stays on, then
release the SETUP button.
2. Press and release the
desired Mode button (TV,
VCR, etc.). The red
indicator blinks, then
3. Enter the 4 digit code from
the code tables. Note:
after a valid code entry,
the red indicator turns off.
For an invalid code, the
red indicator flashes.
4.With your device on,
press CHANNEL UP. If
the device responds, no
further programming is
required. Note: If some
buttons do not operate
your device, try one of the
other codes for your
Note, when all codes have
been searched the red
indicator flashes rapidly for 3 seconds.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 27, 2016 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2014 | Durabrand DWT1905 TV
Mar 11, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2014 | Sylvania 6432FE 32" TV
Dec 02, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2013 | RCA Detk185r 18.5" Led Hdtv
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!