Canon ip90 printer wont grab paper
The most likely culprit is that the rollers that pull the paper are dirty. Use the steps below to clean the rollers.
If paper does not feed correctly, perform the following to clean the paper feed rollers:
1) Confirm that the printer is powered on.
2) Remove any paper from the printer.
3) Press and hold the <Resume/Cancel> button.
4) Release the <Resume/Cancel> button after the Power lamp blinks three times.
Note: The Power lamp will blink and the paper feed roller starts cleaning itself by revolving.
5) When the Power lamp lights in green, repeat Steps 3 and 4 up to two additional times. (Please wait approx. 30 seconds for paper feed roller cleaning to complete.)
6) To confirm whether cleaning has been performed properly, set a blank sheet of plain paper (8 1/2 x 11 Letter size) in the sheet feeder or cassette.
7) Press and hold the <Resume/Cancel> button and release it when the Power lamp blinks three times. (The paper set in the printer is picked up and fed.)
8) Repeat the process as necessary
May 12, 2008 |
Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer