Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
My HP C7200 sends a blank page through the printer between each printed page.
what can I do to fix this?
Here's a solution. Hope it helped!
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
My cousin had the same problem, I tried all the advice online (about 8 different ones, don't feel like typing them), here is one you will not find online:
(1) Go to the HP customer Care website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?swlinkmsg=100&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3204785
(2) Click on your operating system type
(3) Click on HP Photosmart Basic Driver or HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers
depending on which one you want. I used the Basic. I tried to use the full feature one on my cousins
but it the isntallation was not successful.
(4) Click the blue bar named "Download only >>"
(5) Save it
(6) Run it
(7) Follow the instructions and you are done! I know for certain that it will work if you use the Basic Driver.
Posted on May 17, 2009
You need to have the disk and reinstall the printer delet all the printers and fax that you have and use the disk to reinstall it fixed my issue or use the HP online chat to help with the issue.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 25, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 08, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2012 | Brother Mfc-9840cdw All-in-one Laser...
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2007 | Samsung SPP-2020 Thermal Photo Printer
1,052 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!