Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I have s strange thing going on with a Creo CXP3535: 1) Creo v2.0 server boots up succesfully, creo sees the printer correctly 2) A simple page copy on the DC3535 (which is connected to the CXP3535) copies succesfully > this does seem to prove that the printer itself is correct? 3) Problem: when i spool any page from the creo (even a test page print from the creo server itself) it displays as "printing" on the creo itself, the printer starts to make some noise (like just before paper pickup of a normal print), but does this without end, not producing any page whatsoever, nor does the creo or dc display any errors... Anybody any clue what could be wrong with my setup? I'm sortoff stunned with this problem...
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Start by making sure your ink cartridges are full and the correct or recommended crtridges. If ok try routine maintenance by doing the following:
1. Clean your print head using denatured alcohol solvent which can be purchased from most hardware stores. If unavailable, use 91% Alcohol (isopropyl alcohol (first aid antiseptic) which is available for less than a dollar at most Walmart pharmacy departments.
*Warning: You may want to use a pair of latex exam gloves as this is a messy process and can stain your fingers.
Time necessary 45-50 minutes
Isopropyl Alcohol or denatured alcohol
sink, bowls and or basin
can of compressed air
very small screw driver
tablespoon or baby bulb type syringe
1. Lift print head from printer. It pulls out easily because it is held in with the same down lever that holds the cartridge in place.
2. Put two layers of paper towels in the bottom of a dish to protect sensitive sprayer heads.
3. Put enough solvent in dish to cover the screens on which the cartridges sit when in use.
4. Take the two small screws out that hold the white ceramic piece
5. Gently, pry the ceramic piece back and away , to reveal the underside (No need to pull away the glued points on the sides.)
6. Gently, move head up and down to slosh solvent around it the best as you can. Use a table spoon or syringe to pour solvent over all orifices in the print head, turning it upside down and then back a few times.
7. Use canned air with a plastic straw to blow into and through all orifices, alternately sloshing/swishing and pouring solvent over head (be careful not to touch any of the holes, screens, or sprayer heads with anything)
8. Empty dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean solvent. Soak for approx 10 minutes. Rinse again with clean solvent poured directly on all parts, letting solvent overrun and fall into dish or basin.
9. Gently shake the solvent off the head, take it outside and spray with compressed air into all orifices to clear out and help evaporate any remaining solvent. Let sit on a clean paper towel for approx 20 minutes. (There may be a little ink bleeding out of the head, but once it dries completely it does not present any problems.
10. Reinstall head, cartridges and it will print like a new printer.
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
Maybe its just the connections. check your usb cable if connected properly. or try to use the printer in windows environment to make sure that your printer is ok.
when i searched the epson database for rx580, there is no model like that. Its epson stylus 580
Posted on Oct 29, 2010
Try looking here: open your printers fax folder. Your printer should be listed here, right click on it and select properties. Now click on the advance tab. There should be a printer defaults button, click on it. Make sure your copies number is set to 1. Then click ok on each window and close.
Hope this helps
Posted on Feb 13, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 09, 2014 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Printer
Nov 01, 2013 | Konica Minolta EFI Fiery Konica Minolta...
Send in your dongle serial number and request a licence key number for the Darwin version you want. For further information on obtaining the license key number, write to Darwin.Info@creo.com or see www.creo.com/Darwin
Hope this helps.
Jun 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2011 | Dell PowerEdge 2600 Server
Aug 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2009 | Creo Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2009 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!