Question about Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please
Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator
Enter The Puk code and Yes
Enter The pin code and Yes
So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Posted on Nov 05, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
SOURCE: How to send and receive
Simply long press the contact name you wish to send in Contacts, then the menu will appear. Scroll down and you'll see "Send namecard via", press that, and choose using bluetooth, Gmail, or messaging. cheers.
Posted on Mar 08, 2011
SOURCE: my samsung galaxy ace is
More than likely, you will need to reset your password for your GMail to get back into your phone. Go to Google.com to reset your information.
If you are unable to do this, you will need to do a Factory Restore to your phone. WARNING: Factory Restore will erase all phone data. It will restore the phone back to the stage when you first purchased it.
To restore your phone back to factory settings do the following:
1. Power down the phone.
2. Hold the Volume Down button and press the power button.
3. A menu pops up, release the Volume Down button.
4. Press and release the volume down button to select "Clear Storage"
5. Next, Press and release the power button
6. To confirm, press the Volume Up button
The phone will run some tasks and then reboot. You may then signin with a new Gmail account. I suggest recording your new account information in a safe location for future reference.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2016 | Cell Phones
May 08, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (8 GB) Cell Phone
Apr 09, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jul 12, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 09, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Oct 17, 2010 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Dec 08, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: