Question about HP Photosmart Plus B210A Multifunction Printer CN216AB1H
I recently had to unplug and move my printer. After setting it back up, I got the error message: Ink system failure Oxc19a0003. I then removed the ink cartridges, then the printhead and cleaned it as instructed by HP, reinstalled everything and the error still comes up.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it... It is hard to get the cover off (and it's not the top cover, but the one on the right side as facing), but once you do follow the directions below.
- Turn off power and unplug from power source.
- Open right side of printer (looking at the front).
- Disconnect by pulling gently, both white flat ribbon cables off the main circuit board.
- Plug in power source and turn printer on. Wait till you get a error message and push "Ok".
- Unplug power source.
- Reconnect the flat ribbon cables by aligning and carefully pushing into the conectors on the main circuit board.
- Plug in power source and turn printer on (Printer preparing occurred).
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
I had this same exact problem. Try doing:
1. Unplug the power cord from printer.
2. Hold both o.k and Cancel simultaneously.
3. Plug the power cable while holding the buttons.
After I did this my printer reconfigured like it used to do and it was like it was new again.... well new plus a headache a managed to get while reading all these little posts. I hope this helps!
If not try going to this website:
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Reset the product:
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
just follow this steps may help you out otherwise you need to change it.
Check to see if the installed cartridge is the correct one for the printer. . If the cartridge is the proper part number, remove the ink cartridge and make sure all the packaging tape has been removed from the copper circuitry strip on the backside of the cartridge. Reinsert the cartridge and try printing again.
If the error continues, remove the cartridge again and clean the copper circuitry strip on the backside of the cartridge, and the contacts inside the printer, by following the instructions below:
1. Use a clean, dry, soft, lint-free cloth. Locate the copper-colored circuitry strip on the back of the cartridge.
2. Wipe the copper-colored strip with the dry cloth. Use an upward motion, from the nozzle end to the top of the cartridge. Do not wipe the nozzle end of the cartridge or touch the nozzle plate. Wipe the contacts only once.
3. To clean the printer contacts, carefully look for fibers or contamination on the electrical contacts inside the carriage assembly, but do not wipe the printer contacts with any object. The contacts in the printer can be damaged if too much pressure is applied during a wiping process. Try to remove any visible attached debris within the carriage assembly by gently pulling the debris off with your fingers. If the carriage contacts show noticeable damage, contact the HP Customer Care Center listed in the printer's User's Guide.
Reinsert the cartridge and try printing again. If the error continues,then you can go for repair or buy a new one .but i advise you to dont go for repairing bcoz it is 3 year old .
Have a nice day and do not forget to rate please...!
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2011 | HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209A All-In-One...
Jul 07, 2011 | HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209A All-In-One...
Mar 25, 2011 | HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209A All-In-One...
Jan 18, 2011 | HP PHOTOSMART PLUS B209A All-In-One...
Dec 19, 2010 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Apr 16, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Feb 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: