Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
you have to press home on your remote control, go to help and info, go to help with your remote control, a page then says if your remote control looks like the picture below and you can press yes or no but i always press yes and then you press ok to continue on the next page and on the next page there are loads of different tv makes and when you find yours you get the code that is next to it which is normally a 4 digit number, once you have the code you go back onto the normal tv, point the controls away from the tv and hold down the up volume button aswell as the mute button until the light on your remote flashes twice and then you enter your code and wait until it flashes twice again and hopefully it sould be working.
Posted on May 01, 2009
SOURCE: pro team remote control
1. Press and hold SET button and press and hold device key at the same time, when l.e.d. lights release both keys.
2. Enter the code for your device.
3. Press power on the remote
If device can be controlled then code has worked if not try another code.
4.Press any device key to quit setting procedure.
Posted on May 12, 2009
0246 is the code 1st cover the top of the remote with your hand press TV you can now move your hand, now press and hold select and the red button togeather the remote light will flash twice enter the code 0246 then press select cover top again and press SKY button it should now control your tv
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!