Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=1672&lang=eng
2. From the drop-down menu, select your operating system.
3. Click "GO".
4. Under the "Drivers" section, find & click on the link labelled "Audio: Realtek* ALCxxx Driver".
5. On the next page, click "Download".
6. On the next page, click "Accept" at the bottom of the page.
7. On the next page, click download link to start the download of the driver.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Download the installation manual in your language from there.
Posted on Jul 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2011 | ASUS M2N-MX SE Motherboard
Sep 29, 2009 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2009 | Nvidia 64MB GeForce3 AGP Video Card with...
Sep 02, 2009 | Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard -...
Feb 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2008 | Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit...
Sep 02, 2008 | Ulead VideoStudio 9
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!