Question about Brother Dcp-J125 Compact A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer With Media Card Centre
You can start troubleshooting at the Brother website :http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public/as/as_ot/en/dlf/dlf/000000/004400/dlf004479.html?reg=as&dlid=dlf004479&dispforlist=1&os=93&type2=1&prod=dcpj125_all&c=as_ot&lang=en&flang=40
Posted on Nov 04, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Unable to clean either means there's a paper scrap in the clean station, or the ink overflow box is full and needs to be changed by a dealer. Sorry, no quick fix...
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
SOURCE: unable to print 46
This is mainly due to dirty machine. Try following my steps:-
1. Press the Menu & Mono start keys. Next press the up arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. Press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. Enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero.
5. Press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. Enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2015 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2014 | Brother DCP-J125 Colour Inkjet...
Feb 28, 2014 | Brother DCP-585cw All-in-One Wireless...
Feb 15, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 13, 2011 | Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Jul 23, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
7,103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: