Question about Tappan 18 in. MDR251RE Built-in Dishwasher
Dishwashers work best when the following "rules" are followed.
1. Rinse food off of the dishes before you place them in the dishwasher.
2. Face plates toward the center and do not over crowd them.
3. Always put glasses on the top shelf and always put plates on the bottom.
4. Run the hot water in the sink until it is as hot as it will get before you start the dishwasher.
5. If your dishwasher has a pot scrubber cycle use it and it will make a difference.
Doing these things should solve your problem. If not, let me know.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2011 | Viking DFUD042 Built-in Dishwasher
Apr 18, 2011 | Dishwashers
Apr 02, 2011 | Bosch Dishwashers
Feb 16, 2011 | GE Dishwashers
Feb 02, 2011 | Dishwashers
Jun 09, 2010 | Bosch 24 in. SHX46A05 Stainless Steel...
Mar 18, 2010 | Hotpoint 23 in. BFI62 Built-in Dishwasher
Jan 17, 2010 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDS01FLBL Built-in...
Jan 06, 2010 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Sep 14, 2009 | Dishwashers
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: