Question about Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I lost my instruction manual
1) Contact Hamptonproducts.com
2) Some Brinks manuals are posted on following link:
Posted on Apr 14, 2011
SOURCE: I bought brinks ez dial
Smart thinking using wall timer instead of buying new coffee pot.
I'll remember that tip.
I test timers.
A lot of timers arrive defective, and other stop working short while later.
Some last for many years.
On your timer, make sure slide switch is pushed all the way over to TIMER or TIMER ON.
Plug regular lamp into timer, turn lamp ON, and manually rotate timer dial clockwise to see if timer trippers will turn lamp ON-and-OFF.
If timer functions with manual rotation, then see if dial rotates on it's own.
The dial should rotate, or else timer is defective.
If dial rotates, and timer works for lamp, then double check that your coffee pot is ON at all times.
The timer just opens the circuit to coffee pot, but coffee pot has to be ON.
Also take advantage of fixya phone support for any type of problem.
For a price, fixya expert talks to you over phone to resolve repair issues.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
1) If you can add a comment and describe the timer, I might be able to help.
2) Call 1-800-562-5625 for Hampton products. They can possibly send you manual, and then you can scan manual into pdf format and post it on your website for free, and then add a comment to this thread so I can download manual and help other folks for free.
3) Buy a manual online from those sites that sell 'manual+spyware' for a price.
4) Buy another $20 timer at Walmart and then scan manual as shown in option 2.
Return timer to Walmart for refund.
5) Add a comment for more free help.
Also take advantage of fixya phone service.
For a price, fixya expert speaks with you over phone while you work on timer, or any do-it-yourself project.
Posted on Jan 13, 2011
Timer is not 100% identified.
Review options below:
1) Add a comment with clear description of timer for possible identification.
2) Contact Brinks/ Hampton Products.com and they possibly e-mail manual
3) Open following link for available Brinks manuals, updated as manuals become available
Posted on Sep 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Hardware & Accessories
Apr 03, 2015 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 05, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
Mar 05, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
Oct 22, 2013 | Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
Oct 02, 2013 | Hardware & Accessories
Aug 13, 2013 | Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
Dec 14, 2012 | Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
Sep 17, 2012 | Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
Jun 10, 2012 | Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
Jul 09, 2014 | Hampton Technologies Brinks Timer
1,561 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!