Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The MX870 is compatible with Mac OS X, all versions. I think the CD that comes with the unit will have the Mac Snow Leopard drivers on it, but if not you will be able to download them here.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
SOURCE: pixma mx870 printer error
It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from FixYa Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Dec 01, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Nov 05, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Mar 29, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
May 17, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP3000 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 28, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!