Question about Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Washer stops before the rinse cycle completes and Fashes code Sd. water is still in the bottom. Have tried on most of the other cycles and it still does not work.
Affresh is a product that removes the "mildew" smell from the washer. It's not meant to get rid of suds. At least now your washer smells fresh!
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Hi!!! You best been usin he detergent if not you are in trouble..You have a sud built up..clean all the water out and go to sears and buy whirlout for he machine..tell them that you have suds and want to clean it with whirout..good luck..
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Washing Machines
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jan 08, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
A d5 error code usually means Sd. This error code is displayed when the control detects the basket has not seated on the hub or that the pressure switch has detected a Suds-lock condition. The washer will try to run a mini-clean out cycle using cold water and a 5 minute pause to clear the suds. If this cycle does not clear the display and complete the cycle the clothing may need to be rinsed by hand and then rewashed. The fault is caused by using the wrong detergent or excessive amounts of detergent.
Note: If the Hard Reset does not work, there may be an internal failure with the washer.
Dec 11, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jun 29, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jul 15, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Jul 13, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 13, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
614 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: