Question about Google Gmail
You can just click on the need help button below the sign in and select the option I don't know my username (as you don't know both your username and password) and follow the simple steps
Posted on Sep 05, 2014
I dont know my gmail account or password and need them to get into my phone...
Posted on Nov 05, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In order to reset and change the password of Gmail and corresponding Google Account with the affected Gmail email address, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://mail.google.com/ (related: other Gmail URLs).
2. Click on I cannot access my account link.
Change Gmail and Google Account Password
3. Click on radio button of I forgot my password, and then click on password recovery page link (or you can go directly to the link above).
4. Enter the username for the Gmail or Google Account in the field provided.
5. Enter the captcha letters as shown in the image on screen.
6. If you never login to the Gmail for the previous 24 hours, a secret question as set in the Google Account will be presented. Answer the question with a correct answer in order to be able to reset the password.
If you're unable to answer your security question and the account has a secondary email address configured, a link will appear at the bottom of the secret question results page. Clicking on the link will has a password reset email message sent to the secondary email mailbox. After receiving the email, follow the link to reset the password.
If you have login to Gmail in the preceding 24 hours period, the password reset email will be sent immediately instead. Follow the link to reset the password. If you don't have a secondary email address, or if you no longer have access to that account, repeat the steps above after 5 days. At that point, you'll be able to reset your password by answering the security question you provided when you created your account.
7. If you cannot remember the answer to secret question, cannot answer the secret question correctly and do not receive password reset email in secondary email account, try to contact Google for help.
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
SOURCE: want to know password to
Simply click on the link beneath your sign in that say "Forgot password". They will assist you in retrieving your pass word or will give you a new one.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2014 | Google Gmail
Jan 15, 2014 | Mozilla Thunderbird
Jan 04, 2014 | gmail.com Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2013 | Google Gmail
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: