Question about Kitchen Ranges
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Crosley Range
Here are the fault codes for Crosley ovens:
Code Condition Check/Repair F1 Defective touch pad or membrane Replace touch pad or membrane (usually the touch pad)* F1 Watchdog on board Replace touch pad or clock assembly (also called the ERC) F2 Oven too hot Replace relay board (if present) or bad oven temperature sensor F3 or F4 Open or shorted oven temperature sensor Replace oven temperature sensor F5 Hardware and watchdog circuits disagree Replace clock assembly (also called the ERC) F6 Missing AC signal Check for proper voltage F7 Function key shorted or stuck button Replace touch pad or clock assembly (also called the ERC) or un-stick button F8 Analog/Digital supervisory Replace clock assembly (also called the ERC) F9 Door latch supervisory Check door lock circuit or replace clock assembly (also called the ERC) F0 Function key stuck Replace touch pad or clock assembly (also called the ERC)
Posted on Oct 27, 2007
SOURCE: self clean
if your oven has a clean cycle it will say clean on the knobs or a button if digital.self cleaning cycle turns on both broiler and bake elements and temperatures up to 1500 deg.and disintegrates everything in oven also you will have a door lock on oven door
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
1. Verify error code by pressing and holding CANCEL/OFF key for 5 seconds.
Momentarily (less than 5 sec.) press CANCEL key again to remove error code
2. Press and hold any key for 1 minute until F2 E0 code is displayed.
3. Cancel F2 E0 error code.
4. Program and start the clean mode. Observe to see if door locks. If it does not,
inspect the locking mechanism from the solenoid to the latch pawl and door to
find the cause of the problem. If the door is not locking, then 1 minute from the
start of clean, the F5 E1 code will again be displayed. Steps 1 through 3 will
have to be repeated before another clean can be started.
5. Once any mechanical problems with the latch mechanism have been corrected,
program and start a clean cycle (after, if necessary, clearing F5 E1 error code)
to ensure proper operation of the door lock. Immediately cancel the clean mode to observe proper operation of door unlock
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
I have a crosley but don't know if it is the same model.
1. move door to locked position
2. Press self-clean pad.
3. press up or down to select clean time (it will flash 3:00)
4. if you wish to delay the start of cleaning press a. stop time b. press the up button on pad to select the time of day then press clock and time of day will reappear. Press stop time pad to recall the time you set.
5. When the oven turns on the oven on indicator will light. Internal lock will engage and door cannot be unlocked.
6. About one hour after the clean cycle ends, the lock indicator will turn off. The oven door can be unlocked and opened.
** to cancel press cancel.
Hope that helps! RC
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2015 | Crosley Kitchen Ranges
May 09, 2012 | Crosley Kitchen Ranges
Mar 05, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges
Sep 03, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Aug 31, 2009 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Dec 11, 2008 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Jun 21, 2008 | Crosley CE35111AA Electric Kitchen Range
Nov 12, 2007 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 01, 2007 | Crosley CE35100AA Electric Kitchen Range
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!