Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
May 03, 2011 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Sep 27, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Jul 30, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Aug 19, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Nov 18, 2007 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Oct 22, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!