Question about Olympus Camedia C-350 Digital Camera
I can view the photos ok on my camera but when connecting it to my pc I get the message that the card is not formatted. Camera and pc work ok together with a different card so I am guessing there is a problem with this card. Tried cleaning it a little with no luck, and also tried putting the card into the reader on my printer, again got the message that there was a card error. Is there going to be any way of me rescuing these photos, or will I only be able to view them on my camera's teeny screen?
1. Do NOT click "Yes" to format this camera memory card in case that the formatting process makes things worse.
2. Do NOT attempt to write anything new on this camera memory card in case of any data loss.
3. Download an unformatted memory card data recovery freeware to your computer and try to retrieve all your wanted pictures back before the formatting process:
In fact, this freeware has ever successfully saved all the inaccessible data of my friend off from his camera memory card. So, I believe it can also work successfully on your memory card, too.
Simply read more information of this freeware here:
4. Save and back up all your restored photos on a different memory card or hard drive in case of data recovery failure.
5. After the data recovery process, simply format this memory card to see whether it can work functionally as before.
In the future, you should learn a lesson to be more careful about your data and always back it up well.
Posted on Nov 25, 2013
If you connect your camera to your pc via a usb lead which should have come with the camera windows should recognise it and you can view the pictures in picture viewer or go to my computer where your camera will show as a seperate removable drive, click on explore and there will probably be a folder called olympus open this and you should be able to see the photos
Posted on May 19, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2009 | Olympus FE-340 Digital Camera
Jan 04, 2009 | Olympus Camedia C-765 Digital Camera
Jun 05, 2008 | Olympus Camedia C-350 Digital Camera
Mar 07, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Feb 06, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Dec 07, 2007 | Fuji FinePix F11 Digital Camera
Dec 04, 2007 | Olympus Stylus 770 SW Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2007 | Fuji FinePix S7000 Digital Camera
Sep 12, 2005 | Fuji FinePix S5000 Digital Camera
Dec 07, 2013 | Olympus Camedia C-350 Digital Camera
Jul 21, 2017 | Olympus Camedia C-350 Digital Camera
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!