Question about Televison & Video
Scientific atlanta dpc2100r2 cable modem
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this first:
1. Press and hold SELECT and CBL until all mode keys blink twice.
2. Press 9 7 7. All mode keys blink three times. Then, after a few seconds the CBL key
This put's the remote back to default. If you need more help let me know.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
1, connect your wireless router with cable to your laptop,
2. Login into your Asus-WL520gu and setup your wireless how you want it to run." do not bother with putting your username settings in there"
3. In your Asus-WL-520gu after setting up your wireless turn the DHCP off in it.
4. Now connect the cable that you have connected to your laptop to your router instead of your laptop.
""You should now be able to connect to the wireless with your settings. and connect anything ells you want to the other 4 ports on the back of you wireless router"" note: do not connect anything to the WAN port as it is used for DSL modems; and not Routers with ADSL modem.
when connecting a router to a router - the one that is connecting you to the internet needs DHCP turned on because it is the one that will be giving you IPs and Gateway settings - the other router such as wireless router after setting it up needs its DHCP turned off - other wise you will have 2 routers trying to do the same thing with ip's and gateways. And you should never connect a modem router to the WAN port as it is a modem router and NOT just a DSL-modem. The WAN port is intended for DSL-modems only. Not only consumers but also many technicians make that mistake
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
1. Start the install process as normal, you will get to the section that asks you to plug in the um100c.
Windows will not automatically install these drivers for you.
2. Leave the setup program running and open up Device Manager
3. Find UTStarcom UM100C under unknown devices.
4. Manually search for the driver in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cricket\QuickLink Mobile\System\driver".
After it installs there will be two more unknown devices in Device Manager. Repeat the manual driver lookup in the same location to install them.
5. After that go back to the setup program, you should now be able to click on Next to finish it.
Posted on Jan 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | Cisco Computers & Internet
May 02, 2014 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2011 | Scientific Atlanta WebSTAR 2000 series...
Oct 25, 2017 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Mar 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2009 | RCA Thomson Digital Cable Modem (DCM305R)
Jul 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 09, 2008 | Sony RM-V401 Remote Control
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!