Question about Creative Labs SBS 20 Computer Speakers

Open Question

I need circuit diagram because an ic was shorted

Posted by on

×

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

WHAT IS THIS PROBLEM R805 RESISTOR 33 Ohm BURNING how this solvation sharp tv?


Vertical output IC shorted. Replace it. Before replacing it, check all the associated components connected to its terminals for failure; especially for any zener diodes for short. It is most possible case. Refer its circuit digram [schematic diagram] for more details.
Contact any service technician.
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/

Aug 02, 2014 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Rev11301 treadmill


see the block diagram and diagram attached. 1)You need to test with DVOM a) transformer b) main switch c)power supply(diode, capacitor,IC regulator) for short circuit d) coil e) and main board too, Disconnect every device one by one, and see what is giving the short.
God bless you

11_15_2012_12_08_50_pm.gif11_15_2012_12_09_12_pm.jpg

Nov 14, 2012 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness

1 Answer

I've replaced the mosfet rjh3047 because short-circuited. the new one is gone as well shorted. thing else I can check?


you must have some diagram b) must test some around components like capacitor+diode+resistor+ic+Trafo , that will be in short circuit this will provoke the short in your MOSFET transistor.

God bless you

Oct 15, 2012 | Samsung LJ92-01393A BN96-04594A...

2 Answers

My powered sub woofer system doesn't work.power indicator works and fan doesnt no sound


You will need to contact JVC online, customer support and the technical department to see if they can provide at least download on the circuit diagram. The powered sub from your description has a short, probably the main ic that is heatsinked.

Nov 26, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Oster microwave trips breaker on start


Hi if breaker trips off it means there was short circuit happened within the circuit.Even if you try to replace the fuse with a new one,It wont help because short circuit that happened in the circuit and must be fixed first.It would be better if you let a technician see the oven.IC's or Integrated Circuit has been short circuited and some IC's might have been damage that needs to be replaced.Hope this helps.

Jun 22, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

My e63 is not turning on


If the mobile phone does not switch on, it is called a dead mobile.
It can be due to many reasons
1. Water damage
2. Fall down
3. Not used for a long time ( Mostly battery is down)


(1) Check the Battery. It should show 3.7 volts or as written on the battery.

(2) Check the Battery Connector
Check two things (a) Voltage coming or not (b) shorting
Note : If there is shorting then clean the circuit in ultrasonic cleaner (Remove display, camera, etc before putting it in ultrasonic cleaner )
Clean the circuit with a soft brush and make it dry with a hair dryer or ****er.
If the shorting doesn't go it may be due to shorting in an ic,capacitor or circuit. if shorting is in ic u can check it by attaching a battery then press the on-off switch keep the battery for 10-15 seconds. after that remove the battery and check which ic becomes hot. Reball or replace that ic. If shorting is in circuit it must be removed by ultrasonic cleaner
Note - The circuit is made of three layers. if there is shorting in the middle layer it cannot be removed
(3) Check the On/Off switch & voltage at on-off switch
Note - Connect a charger. If charging is shown on display then the problem is with the on/off switch or software problem

(4) Try flashing the mobile.

(5) If flashing cannot be done then there is hardware fault we first dry solder the Flash IC & RAM IC and check in the Software. if flashing cannot be done then we dry solder/reball/replace flash ic & RAM ic.After that dry solder/reball/replace Power IC, Network IC, Crystal, CPU :D:D

Jun 15, 2011 | Cell Phones

2 Answers

Dead


If the mobile phone does not switch on, it is called a dead mobile.
It can be due to many reasons
1. Water damage
2. Fall down
3. Not used for a long time ( Mostly battery is down)


(1) Check the Battery. It should show 3.7 volts or as written on the battery.

(2) Check the Battery Connector
Check two things (a) Voltage coming or not (b) shorting
Note : If there is shorting then clean the circuit in ultrasonic cleaner (Remove display, camera, etc before putting it in ultrasonic cleaner )
Clean the circuit with a soft brush and make it dry with a hair dryer or ****er.
If the shorting doesn't go it may be due to shorting in an ic,capacitor or circuit. if shorting is in ic u can check it by attaching a battery then press the on-off switch keep the battery for 10-15 seconds. after that remove the battery and check which ic becomes hot. Reball or replace that ic. If shorting is in circuit it must be removed by ultrasonic cleaner
Note - The circuit is made of three layers. if there is shorting in the middle layer it cannot be removed
(3) Check the On/Off switch & voltage at on-off switch
Note - Connect a charger. If charging is shown on display then the problem is with the on/off switch or software problem

(4) Try flashing the mobile.

(5) If flashing cannot be done then there is hardware fault we first dry solder the Flash IC & RAM IC and check in the Software. if flashing cannot be done then we dry solder/reball/replace flash ic & RAM ic.After that dry solder/reball/replace Power IC, Network IC, Crystal, CPU :D:D

Jun 15, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

I have a problem with tcl model 2027u. The vertical ic easily gets hot and will explode after several minutes. All the voltages in the vertical circuit seems to be normal. I replaced the def yoke, the...


I don't have the circuit diagram in front of me, but I would suspect a shorted or leaky capacitor in the output circuit. Another possibility is that the heat sink is inadequate or something is amiss with the thermal interface between the IC and heat sink.

Is the vertical waveform normal? Put a convergence pattern up and see if the grid is linear from top to bottom. This could give you a clue.

Mar 11, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

POWER FAILURE


you must look around for the reson of this burning look for burnt resisttor--explosive capacitor-----short circuit capacitors----short of winding in pulse transformer-----circuit diagram will be helpful.

Aug 09, 2008 | Sony DAV-SC5 System

Not finding what you are looking for?
Creative Labs SBS 20 Computer Speakers Logo

Related Topics:

44 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Creative Labs Audio Players & Recorders Experts

Carlos L. Burgos
Carlos L. Burgos

Level 2 Expert

618 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75817 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you a Creative Labs Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...