Question about Samsung WF317AAG Front Load Washer / Dryer
Loaded a small to average load of dark clothes to washer, set to perm press, cold water setting, I use HE Gain Detergent and Fabric Softener. Mid-cycle last night I hear the machine playing the music it plays once the load is complete. When I went to the garage, the door to the washing machine was still locked, and the machine would not even power on. I unplugged, plugged back in. Need assistance as clothes are locked in machine?! What could have caused this?!
First, are you sure there is power to the unit? Check the breakers and post back.
Posted on Nov 03, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
What type of water hoses are hooked up to it? If you have the flood safe hoses with the check valve in them then there isn't enough water pressure to distribute the softener.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
nf is the failure code for [no fill].check your water valve screens for a mineral buildup/blockage.they are where the fill hoses attach to your washer.make sure water is present at washer[run the water from each hose into a bucket].i live in ohio its 0 degrees out side now.i did't know it but there was an air leak near my dishwasher drain hose in the house and water froze in it blocking the drain.i hope this info helps you fix this washer, God bless ,tom
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
IMPORTANT: Read thoroughly. DO NOT add detergent or other laundry products to this cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. If the bad odour persists, repeat the procedure 1 or 2 more times. This may be necessary if this is the first time you have run this cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
8. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly.
To maintain the washer freshness:
1. Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
2. Leave the door open after each cycle to for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
3. Use warm / hot water in your machine unless the fabric you are washing requires cold.
4. Use the correct amount of fabric softener.
5. If your laundry room is damp, use a dehumidifier.
6. Clean the door seal of visible residue.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2013 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Jun 17, 2013 | Samsung WF317AAG Front Load Washer / Dryer
Sep 30, 2012 | Haier XQG50-QF802 Front Load Washer
Sep 26, 2012 | Washing Machines
Mar 31, 2012 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Jul 03, 2008 | LG WM2688H Front Load Washer
Jan 28, 2008 | LG WM-1832C Front Load Washer
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: