Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem, so I followed these steps and it worked!
1) Turn on TV.
2) On the remote control, press TV once (it will blink once). Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
3) Enter 9 9 1, (the TV key will blink twice).
4) Aim the remote control at the TV & press POWER once.
5) Press & release the CH+ key continously (you may need to press it more than 50 times!), then stop when the TV turns off.
6) Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then immediately, press SETUP to lock in the code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
you should have received a booklet with your remote, dvr box. should have the codes you need for you tv in there..
Posted on Oct 07, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2014 | Charter Cable Time Warner Cable Box...
Nov 23, 2013 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Nov 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2012 | RCA 32la30rq 32 Black Tv 720p - Lcd - RCA
Sep 29, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2009 | Akai LCT2701TD Television
Apr 16, 2009 | Akai LCT2701TD Television
Oct 22, 2017 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!