Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Just need to know where to go for the calibration part
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: touch screen calibration
Touch screen not working for sony ericsson P990i Mobile phone
When I hit the center some part above gets highlighted and selected and the botton part where the taskmanager and battery icons are present does not respond to my taps ... what could be the problem,,, kindly help me solve the issue.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Dev. Change Process
1. Check that Dev. unit has the lastest seals.
2. replace dev. material.
3. Dump dev.
4. add new dev. material.
5. Hand rotate the dev. unit 10 times.
6. reinstall the dev. unit into machine.
7. cover the toner inlet opening with a piece of paper
8. insert PCU unit.
9. turn the machine on.
10. When machine reaches ready -- enter SP modes and perform SP-2801 (2 times)
11. open the right cover of the machine. Cheat the right cover switch. Examine the drum as it rotates. Afew bands of toner and the ID pattern will be developed on the drum. The drum should be clean -- a slight dusting on the drum is OK.
12. Perform SP-3001 -- ID sensor initial setting.
13. ** Important** remove the PCU unit. Empty the toner from the PCU by sliding the shutter on the bottom of the PCU to the side and tapping the PCU.
14. reinstall the PCU.
15. Run test copies.
Pls rate -- thank you
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
The problem you have on your Handycam is the flex cable FP-835.
You have to open the camera and change the cable.
It´s very easy to change.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
This error indicates that an issue occurred during the calibration procedure. Follow this procedure to resolve this issue.
1. Using the stylus, tap the "X" to restart the calibration process.
2. Tap the center of each "X" that appears on the screen.
3. When "Touch Panel calibration completed" is displayed, click "OK".
After performing the above steps, the issue should be resolved.
If the issue still persists, perform a soft reset. To soft reset the Reader, press the RESET button using a sharp-pointed object.
If unfortunately the issue still didn't resolve, service of the Reader may require. Follow the below link to initiate the repair: http://eservice.sony.com
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2015 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 19, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Mp C2500 Copier
May 22, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Mar 12, 2014 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio MP C4500 Copier with Print,...
Dec 30, 2013 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2017 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 15, 2010 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
May 26, 2010 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
650 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!