Viewsonic N3260W made loud pop and will not turn on.
For the past three weeks the Remote Control has not worked correctly. Acted like a low battery so I replaced the batteries in both the Cable and Viewsonic remote. No Change. Noticed that if I powered the unit off and back on the remotes would start to perform.
Two days ago the Unit made a loud snap through the Audio system and the screen went black. Green LED was also out. Unplugged the device for a few minutes and plugged back in. Tried to turn on and Green LED came on for about 15 seconds. Now the green LED won't light or anyhing on the unit. It is dead.
I have checked the main power supply fuse and it is good.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem of your tv is in the power supply. In order to find the power supply of your tv ,you should follow the ac cord. But first you should unplug the unit and open the back cover of your tv there you will find the power supply, try to check the capacitors, it is cylindrical shape and has a plastic cover. Try to observed if their is a wet mark or oil mark that spread in to the pcb then replace it. But when replacing the capacitor you should observed the polarity of the capacitor and replace it exactly the way you pulled it out.
This is the instruction for my N2750/3250 remote.
• To reset remote and access default settings press and hold desire device button for roughly six seconds and enter three digit reset code 000.
• Replace batteries if remote control keys are not functioning properly, this is a normal behavior that indicates batteries are low.
Try and re-do your codes for your remote. If you don't have the codes try this. Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following: Automatic Programming With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control (TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
Note: • To exit without storing the code, press BACK. • T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over. 6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................