Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
SOURCE: unlock region codes
i fund this by dargan and it worked for me "Def" Camino Real 3, Panama:
Region code hack posted by dargan, August 23 2008:
Same hack for DVD283 worked for DVD-277
<clipped from other post>
Region code hack posted by mhardial, January 25 2008:
DVD Regional Codes
**1** USA (incl. territories), Canada
2 Europe (Germany), Japan, South Africa
3 Southeast Asia
4 Latin America, Australia, New Zealand
5 Russia, rest of Asia and Africa
0, 255, 9 MULTI REGION
Region Code Change
NOTE: Make sure you DO NOT have a disk in the tray while performing the region code procedure
1. Open DVD Tray
2. Press the “Menu” button
3. Press 8888
4. Press the “Display” button
5. Region Code Number shows up. Use the numeric keypad to select your region code number (0 – 6).
6. Press the “Setup” button to exit.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
SOURCE: Unlock LG DP450 DVD
hi its a bit late but someone might benefit from this. Make sure that u CLOSE dvd cover.
Make sure that there is no disk in. CLOSE dvd cover. Press power on on remote. if dvd goes into standby press power again. unit will be searching for a disk. as soon as player says NO DISK (heres where u have to guess since the bloody thing is closed) press PAUSE then press 314159 in quickly. Now open and voila the screen will read current region whatever...next press 0 then PAUSE and finally Power key. it worked for me after trying a billion times the 314159 thing.
Posted on May 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
Aug 12, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2011 | LG BD550 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 16, 2010 | LG BD370 BLU RAY PLAYER
Jun 24, 2010 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Feb 21, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 15, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2009 | LG XBR446 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 04, 2009 | LG DP771
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!