Question about Computers & Internet
After installing cd driver but not working
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pc web cemera driver software
i loss my pc web camera driver cd and in want to installed pc web camera in windows xp so can i get any help from you. i just need a drivers & software
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
1. Go to: http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/downloads.asp
2. Under the "Downloads" section, there are 2 fields. For the field "SELECT", choose "PK" from the drop-down menu. The second field will automatically display "130MG". Click the arrow next to this field & choose "7MA" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "GO" button.
4. In the next page, in the orange side-bar to the left of the page, click the "Driver for PC" button. This will start the download of the drivers for your web cam.
5. After the download finishes, & before installing the driver, make sure that you remove the old driver from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, & reboot the computer.
6. Install the downloaded driver for your web cam.
Posted on May 23, 2009
1. Go to: http://www.intextechnologies.com/webpages/download-driver.aspx
2. Under the "Download Drivers" section, click "PC Web Cam".
3. Click on "Colledia 1300K (IT-1301WC)"
4. Click "Win XP/Vista". This will start the download of your web cam's drivers.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2010 | PC Concepts 300K Webcam
Jan 09, 2018 | Zenith ZN-501S Remote Control
Aug 26, 2009 | IBM Promax 33L4892 Webcam
Jun 28, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Mar 02, 2008 | Zenith ZN-BB5 Remote Control
Apr 15, 2007 | Zenith ZN-501S Remote Control
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!